Comentários
Diário de Seriador Diário de Seriador Author
Title: [REVIEW] CASTLE S06E16 - ROOM 147
Author: Diário de Seriador
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
We reached the mark of 16 episodes in season and I can hardly believe that she is walking so fast to the end. It seems like yesterday I wat...
We reached the mark of 16 episodes in season and I can hardly believe that she is walking so fast to the end. It seems like yesterday I watched "Valkyrie" and saw everything change on the show with the Castle and Beckett relationship be resolved, and grow up with some big baby steps.



We left a highly emotional atmosphere with the last two episodes and entered on another kind of Castle's cases. That kind of cases that Castle always presents us with mastery and leaves me - and I know that leaves you too - glazed on the screen: The strange and comical cases. Yes, Becks. We like of the weird ones as well.

But we can not forget to mention that this episode had a lot about family either. Alexis took courage, left her pride away, took Kate's advice and did the right thing. You know what? In this episode she nor angered me so much, Alexis came to be important in the episode and made me have the feeling that all is not lost about her. She can back to be our old and good Alexis, thanks to Kate. In fact, she irritated me once: when interrupts the almost kiss. I'm getting frustrated with it. When I can have "Muder, He Wrote" or "Always" in my life again?

This case finally got something we thought was impossible: Leave Castle "completely theoryless". And it was perfectly understandable. And Castle? No, this case was not so boring after all!

Since I don't need say for you, guys, that we had an "47 reference" on this episode, we can talk straight about Justin Marquette, who was found dead in Room 147 of the hotel.  Beckett and the NYPD start to investigate it and  Anita Miller, first suspected, confesses to the crime in just few seconds - literally- and, of course, something strange would arise from it. Castle barely had time to start complaining about how the case was resolved quickly when appears a second person who confesses to the crime. And then a third. And I swear if an fourth appeared, I was ready would go to LA  just to ask what the hell was going on. All witnesses described the crime scene perfectly and then a knot was formed in the head of everyone watching the episode and on the head of the ones that was trying solving the case. And this one was an fantastic case, by the way. With Castle revealing himself as a genious, at least in annoy Beckett, and  a lot things about hypnosis as well. What more I could ask? Exactly. Nothing.

You know what? I don't know be impartial when I talk about Castle. Because I don't watch this show, I feel this show. With all my heart. And when I see a case like this, well crafted, with openings for games, fun and family's moments,  I swear that all I wanted, with all my heart and soul, was that this show could  be eternal.


It was always visible that Beckett was afraid about her relationship with Castle when it involves Alexis. And in this episode was no different. She showed it again. We already knew that the "something more" that prevented Alexis returning home was not Kate, after all, she had already said in "Limelight"  to Mandy, that her little - big -  pride in admitting that his father was right is the reason why she doesn't wanted back home.

By the way, in "Limelight" I felt something that makes perfect sense now, after "Room 147". Alexis opened herself with Mandy almost in despair. Alexis needed to talk because she has no one else to do it. If Beckett grew up without Johanna Beckett, Alexis grew up without a real mother, Meredith was more than sloppy, our the little pumpkin never had someone to talk, only his father. But this time the problem was exactly his father.... so, with who she was supposed to talking? When she opening her heart with Kate and expose the problem, two problems are solved.


Beckett finally understands that the problem is not her. She knows Meredith and  she knows how Alexis's childhood was dropped by her mother and understands this more than anyone. She knows what is need  someone to talk and open up. Someone to expose some issues that  men can not understand. Beckett says she hasn't way with children, but all I see is a human being who exudes the maternal side in every look and word of advice that she giving. If they are going to form a family, connected by Richard Castle, so be it. And now things is gonna be to fine. The other problem solved?

The father-daughter relationship. Everybody knows that I don't sympathize with Alexis but I've always been a fan of their relationship. The cute moments that this relationship gives us are lovely and I really missed it during this period that Alexis wanted to show that it was grown and  was no longer dependent of her father. The reality? No matter how old we get. We will always need our parents. And the converse is true. Losing your pride and accept that we can't be always right is essential. But it becomes easier when we know we have a place to call home to go back. An intimate place, small, an thing that becomes a place. After all, what is more closer of a home than a hug from a father or a mother? Your home is where your heart is. The phrase is cliché, but so true it hurts and annoys the most unsuspecting who do not value it.



I felt that good taste of second season with a pinch of third one and, to close a good-looking package, mixed with the six season. All the jokes between Castle are free now, no reason to hide any kind of feelings that one feels for another. The climate is mild and even though Castle is a genius at annoying Beckett at least he can make that kind of joke with her, what makes me remind about the second and third season. But, contrary to what we saw there, today he didn't kill her patience anymore. Now he divides the couch with her, sipping wine. He divides the life, home and bed with her. She can say it's cute how he gets excited riding his crazy theories and laugh about it without fear.

this is gratifying. View as producers are concerned, even after six years in keeping the essence of the series and what made her fall to the taste of people and conquer the number of fans it has today. I watch this show week after week, wondering what awaits me, waiting for the next game, the next smile, the next  tear, just because I know I'll have that. At same episodes or in different ones. Each element, each symbol is still here. And if the angels say Amen, they will be here today, tomorrow and Always.

Castle gets a daughter with open arms and she accepts and nestles herself that place that we never want to leave. A place where we know that all is well, we feel safe. Home. Be it a home or a hug. Or both. Castle does not even question about what happened, just accepted  her back, with all the the love that he have for her. With all his body and soul. Castle misses her little girl. And it is reciprocal. But can I say something? We will now be able to see the couple playing Laser Tag with Alexis in the loft? Yes, I'd love a scene like that and it would be the cutest thing in the world. Did you hear me, Marlowe?

"Room 147", which started to killing me by name, came to show for everybody that the show knows work the emotional  and family side together with strange cases . And I can say without fear that the season six is nearing its final stages on the most hight level of perfection. I can see a huge evolution of each involved in the show. And I can see, as well, that I'll not survive until the end of this season.

You guys already knows that my heart belongs to Stana Katic and  I'm not going to pass very well in the next episode. I accept psychological help, something to clean my tears and defibrillators. And an Josh, would greatly help. "In The Belly of The Beast" it's coming to kill me just with the promo. What will become of our beloved small and Detective Beckett? (Read only once, not even try 10).

PROMO 6.16 "IN THE BELLY OF THE BEAST". (Portuguese subtitles by Stana Katic Brasil)


                            

PS1: Gates is back. Everything is so much more beautiful with the full team. Penny, never leave the show again. Stay. ♥
PS2: Straightens your bangs, Alexis!
PS3: Castle's face embracing Alexis killed me ♥

Sobre o Autor

 
Top