Comentários
Diário de Seriador Diário de Seriador Author
Title: [REVIEW] CASTLE S06E04 - NUMBER ONE FAN
Author: Diário de Seriador
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
"Number One Fan" brought me, for the second straight week, all the elements that I love so much in this show. Brought me to c...

"Number One Fan" brought me, for the second straight week, all the elements that I love so much in this show. Brought me to comedy at its highest apex, Castle’s ironies, Caskett, Beckett worried about Castle.... But wait! Slow down, Michelle! Slow down because episodes like this one should be analised on every single detail, for let on our mouth an good taste to stay for, at least, a week. And, believe me, it will.



The opening scene between Castle and Beckett was, although difficult to define in a word, magical. It was that moment where we could see the wonderful and delicious advance of their relationship. The banter, the Castle's ironies, an Castle who attempts to alleviate all your bride's worry that find herself lost. Yes, Beckett is lost without the work that guided her since your mother's death. The NYPD was, in the end, your safe haven and be without it, and without the FBI, makes she feel lost. This scene also shows the clear difference between them. Beckett is not the type who stays at home sleeping, waiting for the phone rings to with someone telling her what to do. Ooops! Anybody else with Castle feelings? Well, it did not go unnoticed by the writer either!

This scene also showed us another important side of their relationship. The obvious lack of privacy by the couple. Alexis and his fruitarian human being doesn't  respect the couple's intimacy and enter the room even if them are wearing just a towel. Seizing the moment, Alexis shouldn't be in college? I miss her there, if you know what I mean. Moreover, the Pi's inconvenience makes me very uncomfortable. But, he deserve palms for the "Mrs. C to be".  Their lack of privacy can still be a source of problem, how long they two will accept situations like this one?

And the case was deliciously good. Well constructed, interesting to see, the end was perfect, well, that kind of cases that we always love. What was supposed to be more a case of hostage negotiation, became the story of a woman who was being prosecuted for a crime she had not committed. The case have twists and turns, and it was a real basis for development of all - ALL- the characters! Yes guys! Fill the lungs and shout out for joy because LANIE IS BACK! Ah, Lanie .. I missed so much someone like you to send Beckett buy  wedding's things! However, Castle and Beckett are awesome this week.  What we see is Castle leading the investigation, tracing patterns, taking the lead. While Beckett is who gives full support to your partner, helping you with the theories and being a basis for him, as he has always been for her.
"I’m kinda looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you, so… don’t do anything stupid in there".
The episode also provided a broad view of an Beckett's concern about Castle. Since the moment he enters the office to negotiate, helping him with his vest, she's  nervous. When she says his favorite food to serve as a safe word (I really waited an "Apples" right there, but loved Cheeseburger), when she hears the shots and see Castle fallen and goes there to check on him. And, as I do not get tired of me draw parallels, let's go back to "Cops and Robbers" and remember that her worry and relief are very similar. But in this time, she did not have to hide what she feel and can give that so much needed hug, a hug  to prove he was real and he is there.

But the aspect of the episode that attracted me and got me was the relationship of family NYPD. Even Beckett standing outside of the police she was received  with pleasure for an Gates who really misses Beckett and her ability as an detective. Beckett still thinks that she is officially working in the NYPD. Yes, years and years working on the beloved police station, left some symptoms. Beckett still rules in our bromance unconsciously. She did it for years. It's natural. And they know it either, they know she is good sending orders and obey her, without fear or guilt. I loved seeing the good old family together. In addition, all comic strips, jokes and ironies among boys, Castle and Beckett at all, everything made me laugh really loud. Made the episode worth even more.

At the end of the episode we see that Emma, the innocent kidnapper, was the daughter of a police commissioner highly important who helps Beckett to have her job back, with Castle being able to continue his consulting NYPD, provided, with professionalism (I just want see it). Beckett breaks all the rules stipulated by herself. Nothing about displays of affection at the twelve. However, the moment are asking for a celebration. The Fandom asked, Marlowe gave us. A kiss on the NYPD! Just to make it clear that YES. YES, she can have both things.



You guys, remember "Flowers for Your Grave"? When Castle managed to work in 12th due to his friendship with the mayor? Now Beckett returns to the same police station by the action of someone influential either. Oh, this show ...

Yes, she knows Castle's favorite food. Yes, she wants to spend the rest of her life with him. Yes, he changed the safe word. Yes, he went back to using the vest. Yes, they both are in sync's apex. Yes, I freaked out. Yes, I'm still freaking out. Everything! We had everything!

I don't know what to say about "Number One Fan". I can not explain what this episode caused on me or why I loved it so much. There are series and episodes that just make you feel, even if others do not feel, feelings like this: heart full of joy, love and a sense of happiness which little moments like this provide to you.

See you tomorrow! If I survive the next episode that promises so much! Written by Milmar and produced by none other than ROB!  Remember "Always"? Yeah ... the same producer .... wish me luck, and send me a defibrillator!

PS 1. Beckett made it clear that she just like coffees from Castle.  Or, maybe, it's just Martha being really terrible on the kitchen.
PS 2 - I'm happy because I had Lanie.
PS3 - Beckett used the ring all the time! Oh, my heart ..
PS3 - This review goes to my girls, my Always, apples, cherries, coffees and eveything. Ale, Aninha, Andy, Cana and Gabs: You make my day worthwhile. Ale, be strong. You're my little Beckett.

Sobre o Autor

 
Top